Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day Off

Yesterday I took a day off. Reason? I'm tired. Duh! Hehehehe, seriously I think I need a break since I haven't slept well since we returned from our Capones escapades and I want to embrace the feeling of my new bed and Uratex foam. Also yesterday I settled my bank account and finally turned it into Time deposit. Then afterwards I visit Dra. Filoteo for the re-adjustment of my brace. Then I went to Netopia to download our Capones pics. I'm so overhelmed with the photos Dom and Eric had, ang gaganda ng kuha! Kainis lang coz when I was in the middle of downloading Erik's photos nagerror yung Multiply site. Oh well ok lang, I've got enough photos to upload here in my blog and in Friendster.

Oh btw, i got a new Eyeglass! Yey! It's an A & F eyeglass that I bought inExecutive Optical in Southmall together with Ate Rosa. Now I can see clearly now the rain has gone..este i can drive na pala coz nakakakita na ako. Happiness talaga =D.

Also yesterday I get a haircut from Charlie's parlor. I've cut my hair short coz ang init ngayon. New look for the new month.

Afterwards I went o Baclaran Church to hear a novena but didn't catch it but instead afternoon Mass nalang. The priest is good, hindi nakakaantok.

And of course, the main event of my trip yesterday was the purchasing of my brand new cellfone: Sony Ericsson K800i. Weee! Ang kaso lang, i don't know how to operate it! Wahahahaha.

Oh well, may pagkakaabalahan na naman ako sa mga susunod na araw =D.

No comments: