It's been a happy week for me, i've finished my presentation to the other department, teach visiting foreigner's about our work, buy brand new cellfone, got a new haircut, visit manila, go to Baclaran to catch a novena, have a new uratex foam for my brand new bedframe, and most of all I've rested over the week (thanks to my wednesday day-off). Weekend will be a little bit quite now, will only attend the storytelling workshop at alabang. I think it's about time to finally CLEAN my room/house hehehehe. Goodluck to me. Would like to watch Hellboy though kaso i don't have kasama (mayaya nga ang mga volunteer's tomorrow after the workshop).
I'm still notyet over with the Capones trip. Might reminisce again about it in tonight's CLP fellowhip of Lingkod here in Ayala Alabang. Looking forward for it actually =D.
Ingat and godbless to us all! Happy Weekend =D.
i-know-you-like-me
theo
No comments:
Post a Comment