Thursday, July 24, 2008

Conclusion...

Its nearly 5:00 pm na, meaning uwian na naman for most of us here sa office. Me, well its another Tuloy gig tonight. Need to get home early though coz I need to packed my things for the Capones weekend get-away with the Bros.
Did a little bit og photography to our candidate in our office's beauty pageant. I must admit I'm good at it(hahahaha!), If i went overseas again (Japan in particular) I'll promise to buy a good camera and start a hobby with it. Anyway, photography is the "IN" thing nowadays, maybe I'll join the bandwagon as well.
Since I'll be out-of-town this weekend, I'll better start it there. But first I have to borrow Jasper's camera pala, hehehehe. Silly me, my old Panasonic cam is still broken, can't find any service station naman kasi. Maybe my ex-bestfriend knows somewhere, since he works on that company naman (wishful thinking!).
Will write again tomorrow, especially about my movie review for the crappy movie FLOOD.
hehehehe.

peace yah all!
theonoski

No comments: