Yikes! Our I.T. people finally put an iron hand on the prevalent use of Internet by blocking a lot of websites, namely Multiply, SeekaSong, Filez.com, and FRIENDSTER!!!!!!!
Houmaygasabelgas naguulat! I almost fainted when I clicked my Friendster website (it's on my favorites list kaya its easy to access) and my screen shows "WEBSITE IS BLOCKED", what do you think we'll do (excepot work of course) now after Friendster was shot down by the internet savvy people of the IT?
If they blocked Blogger here in the office, i guess it's about time for me to say buh-bye!
Hahahahaha
Shallow? Yes! Buy hey, at least I have a social life =P
Ay, honga pala, eventhough they blocked this sites, one good thing happen naman. The photos in Bryanboy's blog and Chico Garcia's blog was back! Yey! It's been a month since I saw the pictures on this website (well, its applicable to Bryanboy lang coz I only know chico's site last wednesday lang) and finally I can view their pictures na.
Happy? Super Yes!
mourning-on-the-demise-of-friendster-at-office-but-happy-since-the-photos-was-back,
theonoski
No comments:
Post a Comment