Yey, it's weekend again! My most favorite days of the week. Since I have a lot of time this weekend I list down my activities which I will do over the weekend, and hopefully when Monday comes I'll be able to accomplished them all.
1. Go to Uratex compound to buy a foam. Next week I'll probably have a dozens of visitors in our house so I'll better prepare my room for them.
2. Visit Uniwide to check for bedframe. If I'm buying a foam, of course I'll be needing a bed frame.
3. Dentist appointment at 1:00 pm. For re-adjustment of brace.
4. Try to meet Kenzo. Goodluck.
5. Finish coloring the kid's birthday card at Tuloy. It's been 2 months delayed already, hehehehe, better submit it na!
6. Upload song at i-pod.
7. Download datasheet of Non Slam Check Valve to HD.
8. Try to watch the downloaded movie on HD.
9. Look for interview article fr the Newspiper.
10. Clean car.
Hay, I just hope na magawa ko lahat sila this weekend. Good luck to me =D.
theonoski
No comments:
Post a Comment