1. Go to Uratex compound to buy a foam. Next week I'll probably have a dozens of visitors in our house so I'll better prepare my room for them.
>>> Did visit Uratex but did not buy. Silly me, need to buy the bed frame first before the foam coz King size bed have different sizes pala.
2. Visit Uniwide to check for bedframe. If I'm buying a foam, of course I'll be needing a bed frame.
>>>Done. Did visit Uniwide but its such a waste of time. Didn't see any nice bed there.
3. Dentist appointment at 1:00 pm. For re-adjustment of brace.
>>>Done. The new brace wire is again loosen up. Need to return to dentist to re-attached the loosen wire.
4. Try to meet Kenzo. Goodluck.
>>>Not Applicable.
5. Finish coloring the kid's birthday card at Tuloy. It's been 2 months delayed already, hehehehe, better submit it na!
>>>Done. Will handover to Ate Gracey on Thursday.
6. Upload song at i-pod.
>>> Done. Only HOtdog songs are downloaded. Eheads song are in mp3 format.Takes long to rename the file, so i delete it nalang =P
7. Download datasheet of Non Slam Check Valve to HD.
>>>Done.
8. Try to watch the downloaded movie on HD.
>>>Not done. Transfering of movie filr from backup to player drive takes forever to do.
9. Look for interview article fr the Newspiper.
>>>Not done. Will search the net nalang.
10. Clean car.
>>>Done. I just did little wiping and that's it! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment