Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Trip

(I really want to write this article today coz baka mawala yung enthusiasm ko sa pagsusulat come Sunday. That's why I'm contenting myself here in the crampy Netopis at Festival Mall just to write this article, and waiting also for the rain to stop coz I didn't bring umbrella with me now)

Today, Saturday, Me and Jasper and Randy troop to Batangas city to attend the christening of his baby boy which was scheduled at 9:30 am at one of the hotel in Batangas. After I saw the time of christening in the invitation I said to myself "Goodluck" for all you know (i.e. who read my blog), waking up early on a weekend is a huge task for me, then last night pa I went home at1:30 am na! Though walang pagsisisi coz the fellowship and the eating out at Jollibee with the Lingkod Brother and Sister was so much fun!

Funny, I woke up early today (5:30 that is) and didn't feel any sleepy at all! Wow! Amazing, I exclaimed to myself (though I want to shout this feeling of mine on the top of our rooftop kaso the neighbor might throw their pillows at me for waking them up). After taking bath and quick chat with my parents I immediately zoomed awayto Alabang to meet up Jasper and Randy.

The trip and the service was ah OK. We enjoy the whole duration of our stay in Batangas city and Tolits evengraciously toured us in their place. We even tracked Vicevar's house though sadly he was not there (He's at SM together with his family). Nevertheless it was fun parin!

Now I'm here in Festival, waiting for the rain to stop. Kahit na my day end up with monsoon rain I still enjoy my day, and together with my orange baloon we will go home happy and colorful!

No comments: