Now, wiser and older, I learn a lot about excess travelling and let me show you how I manage to limit the baggage in the required 30 kgs. (yes 30 kgs for Emirates Airlines...The biggest allowance ever!I love you guys!!)
See those things below, they are actually the things that I,ll be bringing to Saudi. As for this trip, and since I'll be assigned to our office unit in Saudi, I just limit my things to clothes and few toiletries and shoes. I didn't brign any food stuff since there are a lot of Filipino stores in Saudi plus the gigantic Carrefour is there as well! Hello American style of grocery.
1. Tip #1: Bring light shoes: Since my office shoe is in near retirement, I need to purchase another shoe. Luckily im not bringing this one to Saudi since it's quiet heavy actually. As I was strolling in Festival Mall one thursday evening I came across a not so popular shoe store (Happy feet) and luck of luck they are on sale, buy one take one, and the most exciting part is that i tried and weighed the shoes and they are so light. 2 shoes = 1 old heavy shoe. Plus the blue rubber shoes 9which my bestfriend swears e will not wear) and a tsinelas, are all light, and I'll never have a problem in putting them on the baggage.
2. Tip #2: Remove the carton of toothpaste to save space on the baggage. And If you purchased new undewear, remove it from its plastic as well. Pampabigat lang yan.
3. Tip#3: Dont bring sachet shampoo. Not only that its much heavy than a bottle shampoo, it eats up a lot of space as well compare to the bottled one.
4: Tip #4: For Handcarry baggage use a big bag and put inside the underwears,sando, towel, facetowel, small shirts or shorts. Never put prohibited items on the hand carry coz if this is seen by the airport official, this will be automatically confiscated. Put some space on the bag, maybe when your in duty free you might buy additional things and you can put it in your bag.
5; Tip #5: Laptop s always hand caryy, not in chec-in baggage.
6: Tip #6; If you have suit, put in a suit plastic bag and have it isampay by the sterwardess when you got into the palce. Never fold it.
7. Buy name tag for the baggage for easly identification.
8. Tip #8: Ask your mother to fold your long sleeve to avoid further gusot of your office wardrobe.
9. Tip #9: Bring hanger and plantsa.
10; tip #10: Always weigh your baggage to avoid excess baggage para hindi umuwing luhaan =D.
6 comments:
hahaha... these tips everyone should learn.
asta la vista theonoski! enjoy your trip and love your workplace!
thanks dong!kitakits sa pasko =D. hindi nako excess baggage kanina, may 3 kilos pa na allowance!yahoo!
Thanks for sharing the tips.
I’m just dropping a note to say hi. Nice blog you have here. Meanwhile, have you tried to ride on a kicir kicir? If not, read my article about Kicir-Kicir at Eropa. Have a nice day!
sana mas maaga mong pinost ang entry mo na ito para naman nakakuha ako ng idea..=D
bakit sa amin 20 kilos lang ang allowed? daya! hehe..
hindi na ako nagdala ng masyadong madaming damit dahil lagi naman kaming naka abaya o kaya naka uniform..puro delata ang dala ko kaya medyo mabigat ang bagahe ko pero di naman ako nag excess..=D
sana nga magkita tau dito kaso ang higpit sa amin e..bahala na si batman..hehe=D
ingat theo.
hindi yata tatabla sa akin ang pack light.
hey - it's the mattress!!!!
btw - i'm cleaning my room, kahit wala ka. i'll post the pics. para ma-proud ka naman sa akin. hehe.
@ doc rio: yeah, no need ng madaming damit for girls coz natatakpan naman ng abaya. and yes 30 kgs sa emirates, da best talaga hehehe =D.
@ rosa: hey there, sige ipost mo ung paglilinis ng house ha.looking forward to see it =D.
Post a Comment