Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Small Facts about myself

1. Are you in love?---> Not yet

2. With Whom?---> With my imaginary girlfriend

3. Are you angry?---> Nope. It's a happy day today!

4. With Whom? ---> (read #3)

5. Do you think you have reached your angriest point?---> before? yes I did!

6. Can you handle the truth?---> Yes... I guess...

7. Do you prefer to know the truth?---> Yes! Bring it on!

8. Like to travel? ---> As long as its not cramp and hot inside, why not.

9. Like someone?---> Yes *wink*

10. Do they know?---> Yes. I told her kasi =)

11. Do you have a secret crush?---> Not anymore. Hindi na secret coz i told her already (read #10)

12. Do you think you're attractive?---> Damn I'm hot kaya!

13. Want to get married?---> Yes! Soon!

14. To?---> The Special girl

15. Are you a snob?---> Sometimes..

16. Are you a bully? ---> Nope. I kick bullies ass.

17. Are you currently happy?---> Yes! and I really don't know why.

18. Do you like Valentines day?---> Yup2

19. Things you love about Christmas?---> Christmas Vacation and Noche Buena

20. Do you believe in reincarnation? ---> I believe I'm the reincarnated Bruce Lee.

21. Do long distance relationships work?---> NO! (I can write one blog about it and prove its not working!)

22. Do you believe in astrology?---> Yes

23. Do you believe in love at first sight?---> Yes

24. Do you consider yourself the life of the party?---> Sometimes..

25. What do you say too much? ---> "I'm not asking for your opinion."

26. Do you drink?---> Bigtime

27. Do you make fun of people?---> Before, but now di na =)

28. Do you think dreams eventually come true?---> Yes!

29. Favorite fictional character?---> Timmy Turner

30. Do you consider yourself sexy?---> Sexy?!?!?! Macho ata ako! Yabang!

31. Loud or soft music?---> Both

32. Current job? ---> Engineer

33. Current addiction?---> Gym, Volunteer Works

34. Current longing?---> Go to Metropolitan Museum in Manila

35. Current disappointment?---> Not losing weights sa gym

36. Current annoyance?---> The office bitch.

37. Most recent frustration?---> same as #35

38. Most recent thing you are looking forward to?---> Thursday works and GK gig!

39. What are you hearing right now?---> Melai's chatting in the fone

40. Current favorite song?---> Fairly Odd Parents Theme song

41. Current favorite TV show?---> Fairly Odd parents


42. Current Favorite Movie?---> Kung Fu Panda

43. Pick a movie quote.---> "Revenge is a Dish best served cold" Kill Bill 1

No comments: