Friday, June 13, 2008

It's raining praises everyone!

Houmaygash! If only I have big ears like Dumbo, I could've fly to Baguio already due to so much happiness and praises!

Hahahaha. I'm so self centered talaga. I know, and I love it.

I've only went to 8th floor to deliver the bingo cards and CD to ate dalandan which she will use tonight, but instead I got to chat with the boss of all boss and my favorite rah-rah boy in their department. Mr. Rah-Rah Boy was my former boss in one of my project and everytime I saw him he always remind me how great I was during the execution/engineering stage of our project!
And now he really praise me more than he did before, and it was such a great feeling!

*red cheeks always appear everytime he does that*

C'mon its not always your boss give you praises and everything.

And I was like (to myself) "May nagawa ba ako dun?", but being a humble person I was I told him "wala po iyun, trabaho lang, I'm just doing my job as an obedient employee of our corporation"

Good Answer!

Mr. Boss of all Boss and MR. Rah-Rah Boy even asked me to transfer to their department, "pag nagsawa kana sa work mo sa inyo dito kanalang, you've got great potential as a Material Engineering Manager"! You'll be a great asset here with your enthusiasm at work and dedication.

*must-stop-too-much-giggling-due-to-excitement*

hay...sana laging ganito ang buhay...

No comments: