Last Saturday was one of the happiest day of my life. Not because I did overtime at work at the office to impress our boss, nor the visit to the dentist to adjust my brace, which turns out really annoying coz she bump my schedule in favor of a friend/late comer, neither did my car who exhibits a different sound/jerking moves the other night, it's because the Kids I'm partly teaching had their stage presentation already!
With luck on my side (and God definitely!), I was able to attend and saw my kids presentation last weekend, even with the bumped schedule on my dentist! Nakakatuwa! I was looking forward for the preformance of the second batch of kids coz this kids are really close to me. And when they perform onstage, wow, the feeling is like heaven. Ang saya-saya! They didn't stop whenever they forgot their lines. Adlib kung Adlib! I feel like a father who see his kids onstage for the very first time. I'm very proud of them!
After their presentation, Fr. Rocky did some speech. He did praise the kids for doing very well on-stage and he congratulate the volunteers for a job well done as well. He did talk a lot about volunteerism and its benefits to the kids, like how we make them feel special, love, etc. which really touch me coz I didn't know that my simple visits to the kids are big deal to them.
Now, after that hearthwarming speech, I have a wider perspective with Tuloy and I'm enjoying every minute I've spent with the kids.
NMopw, I can't wait for Thursday =)
No comments:
Post a Comment