Yesterday, our Totoy Bibo Mr. EIC (i.e. Editor in chief) informed me that I'll be doing the Music review for our Cute Department Newspaper. WTF? I said to myself. I thought I was just doing the "Employee of the month" column which me and Manay already did and pass before deadline. Being a good boy I am (yeah, mabait na ko ngayon, not as @$$hole as before) I replied him "ok i'll prepare the column and send it to you within the week".
Now, im browsing the internet to find any music review articles which I can copy....er..referred at for my impromptu article. Current artist on my mind: Madonna, Estelle, Chris Rock, and the pinoy artist who sang "Betamax" (my current LSS).
After hours of searching in the internet all I can find are: ACCESS IS DENIED/BLOCKED.
WTF!
Oh well, I guess its back to the old drawing board, i'll better start listening to the album I have on my i-pod. Kainis naman, doing music review should have a jobcode! It will take me forever to finish this article.
No comments:
Post a Comment