Another old post from my Friendster blog, happy reading!
*******************************************
I love this girl, love in the sense that eventhough we dont see each other for a long time i still consider her as one of my treasured friends. I feel like her brother (maybe twin brother) because we have the same attitude and likes in life.I've met her when we're in h.s. and we became fast friends because we have so many things in common.Our friendship grows stronger when we're in 4th year.I can still remember the day that we made our adviser cry ("theo:mam kung hindi nalng po tau matutuloy sa retreat natin buti pa isoli nio nlng ung bayad namin, Ana:Oo nga Mam, All: SOLI BAYAD!SOLI BAYAD!). I always hang out in their house in West Rembo (fyi: u need to cross C5 highway just to get there, im C5's number 1 jaywalker coz i hate their overpass) and watch cable movies there and also eat tahong...hehehe..Really, she taught me how to eat tahong whick i find gross during those days! She have a lot of admirer but no one dare to court her coz they find him intimidating (she's 5'8"!), but there's one guy which i think will definitely be her knight in shinning armor.Sana magkatuluyan sila hehehe...I rally miss the days when we have so much fun without thinking what would be the consequence.We're young and we have so much fun back then. To you my friend, thank you, you made my highschool life memorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment