Thursday, June 12, 2008

Burned Up!

Arrgghhh! The sun burn on my back is killing me! Partida pa, I just had my derma sessions last Tuesday and they treated pa my back for it. God, it was painfull! I nearly kicked the dermatologist whenever she remove the scothe-tape like plastic on my back. Now I'm reddish/blackish type of person (if i we're as red as Elmo why not, kaso hindi eh!).
Oh, btw, I've got this sunburned after my happiness outing at Calatagan together with Thursday Kaberks from Tuloy. It was so much fun (eventhough I'm in total pain due to the maligned wire of my braces). I'll write about it on my next post =).


Hay, buti nalang I have something to look forward to (today is Thursday, meaning its Tuloy day!).

Casper, my office best bud, is absent today. I think he'll visit the construction firm of his house again. Hayy, wala akong makausap na matino tuloy. And the sunburn is still killing me...Grrrrrr...

Stupid me for not bringing the sun block.

No comments: