Monday, June 16, 2008

The day that was..

Last Saturday was full of fun fun fun! Eventhough I have a hard time waking up at 7:00 am (on a Saturday!), which i consider is a crime, eh I immediately sprang up of bed and have immediately take the shower and breakfast to catch up my 8:00 am appointment with Citimotors in Las Pinas for my 1ooo km free check-up.
8:15 am: Here I was, together with my dad, lounging in the visitor's area of Citimotors. Nothing much to do around here i inspect, buti nalang they have newspaper! The service advisor told us that he would try to fix...err..maintenance check my car before noontime. Great!, I said to myself. I will still have some time to go to the dentist and make it to Tuloy for the practice. After 3 hours, 1 burger mc do meal, 2 newspapers, 3 episodes of The Family Guy on my i-pod, the car was ready. Hmmm...nice sounds the engine made..hehehehe..halatang bagong tune-up! After we bid adiue with Jimmy (he's the service advisor pala) We went home immediately and change clothes for my lakad in the afternoon.
Btw, during the course of waiting in line at Citimotors, tatay found out that I have 3 dents on my car! I promise to myself I will never ever park in the basement again! I have one suspect and I know he's the one who made that dent!

1:00 pm: After a quick dash at our office, I immediately went to my Dentist for the readjustment of my brace. Yup, i do have brace, para dun sa hindi pa nakakaalam. I know i maybe too old to have brace but hey, its my life and I dont care what you think about it =P.
Adjustment went smoothly for about an hour. Great! I 'm just in time for my next gig with Tuloy.

2:00 pm: Prcatice with the kids went great! They we're fantastic (im not exaggerating here) and they've memorized all there lines na. Such a happy feeling seeing this kids practicing, and asking me questions ranging from Greek literature,Science and Architecture. Maybe im destined talaga to be with them para mabago ang perspective and outlook ko sa life. =)

6:00 pm: after saying buh-bye with the kids and other volunteers, i immediately drive my way to Pateros to fetch Ms. Tisay. And here the misadventure starts. First it took me 20 minutes to get out of Alabang exit going to South SH. Second, gasoline was nearly empty while I'm in Sucat palang! Must drive faster para makaabot ang gas! Third: While on C5, mistook the dirt road as the original road ng C5, and ending: i ended up in Pembo (not bad though)! Fourth: My right side mirror got bumped in Buting, Pasig, luckily it was not damaged. Fifth: Ms. Tisay was 1.5 hours late! Wahahahaha. Nevertheless, all the misadventure was worth it when i saw Ms. Tisay. It's been a while since we've last seen each other (college days i think).

Anyhow, much of the evening was spent eating at Texas Grilled resto, stroll at Bonifacio High Street, Admiring the cool sculptures and counting how many poodle we saw on that place (7 poodle to be exact) and doing some window shopping. It was fun strolling The Fort, and the driving all the way to Taguig, Makati, Pateros and Pasig was even more fun.

Must get back to The Fort again...and soon!

No comments: