I'm trying to read the "Twilight" novel by Stephenie Meyer, thanks to the rave reviews I've been hearing from the radio to the starbucks going people. Curiosity inspired, i tried to read the book earlier (heck, it's our last day here in the office and I'm done cleaning my table, and there's nothing else to do) and reading chapter 1 "First Sight', i've come into conclusion that this book will be like another 'Sweet Valley High" kind of book. Before I kill myself to boredom I stop reading it.
Yikes. The romantic persona of me is totally dead (or was suck by Mr. Cullen).
3 comments:
Hahaha. Naku magagalit sayo ang ilang blogpals ko. They consider that book as one of their "best read".
mas maganda nga ang book kaysa sa film.
balang araw may pupukaw rin sa iyong pagiging mr. romantiko. charing!
happy new year, theonoski!!
@ blogusvox at ate mungs
i'll try to read the whole book aster new year. then i'll watch the film narin. nakokornihan kasi ako sa story eh, hahaha.
happy new year sa inyong lahat at sa family narin!!!
Post a Comment