For the record, since last week I only got 5 hours of sleep a day. Blame it to the parties, simbang gabi,. midnight sale at tiangge (btw, im just accompanying a friend of mine whenever we went to a tiangge),fellowships, phone chats, cable shows which i religiously attended all, for me to really experience the christmas cheers. Though it's really hard to wake up at 6am, so that i can be at the office at 7.15am to get the prized parking area at the basement of our building, I must admit i don't feel any sleepy moments at the office (well, maybe it's because of the huge volume of workload i have right now i don't have time to be sleepy). And I ENJOY all this activities that i do, heck it's christmas, as Kuya Germs would always say...'WALANG TULUGAN!".
Problem is I might dozed off on Christmas Eve (which always happen to me fyi), so tonight, my plan is to be out till past midnight and then dozed off till lunch time tomorrow. Will do the cleaning chores and the iho-bili-ka-naman-ng-pineapple-chunks-sa-grocery-para-sa-macaroni-salad-natin chores later in the afternoon.
As for me, i'll be spending my christmas eve morning with my bed and pillow.
No comments:
Post a Comment