Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dude, what's in your car?

I've always been fascinated on how a typical car of a women always look good and fresh and clean and serene all the time.Well last night i've got a chance to be fascinated again when i rode the car of a friend coming from a makati fellowship. Her car is so clean and fresh inside and out,smells good also, its like you'll really gonna enjoy the ride once you getinto it.Compare her car to mine, mine looks like a "dugyot", or as my officemate would always tease me an FX taxi plying Alabang ATC-Lawton route.

Don't get me wrong though, I love my car, more than I love 2piece-chickenjoy-extra-rice-go-large-coke and cartoon-t-shirt-from-greenhills-tiangge-which-you-can-buy-for-250-pesos and family-guy-episodes combined. it's just that I can't make it clean...errr..tidy maybe (coz if i said its dirrttyy i woouldn't give justice to the sunday morning car cleaning schedule of my dear ama).

Anyway, earlier while I was on my way to work and stuck in a traffic, i made a quick glance at the interior of my car, doing a quick inventory as far as the eye could see and my mind to remember, and what I fond was (except of course for car accessories)...

1. gym bag, complete with gym shoes, gym apparel,gloves and energy drink. well this items are always in my car, so that if I have the urged to do some weights im always ready.

2. old receipts. yikes! i've stocked up a lot of receipts pala ranging from parking tickets,grocery and gasoline receipts.

3. metro manila road map. always come in handy when i neede to go somewhere.

4. stuff toys. its very useful actually. it keeps me concentrate on my driving when my niece are on board.

5. some accumulated trash coming from christmas parties,sporsfest events,gala,simbang gabi, etc.

I've read (coincidentally) in the newspaper this morning about guys and what's inside their cars. One guy says he has gym bag (same as mine),extra t-shirts,cologne,rubber shoes,sandals,old shoppign bag from his trip from macau, in his car. The other guys says his golf clubs is always a must-have in his car.

Come to think of it, it's not only me who have a untidy car pala (mandamay ba), i remember last friday when I rode the Fortunner of a very good friend going to Pasig, his car smells sweetend dilis. I asked him "did you ate dilis today?" which he replied "no, but maybe some of my passenger did", though it didn't bother him such thing (to think he's one of the most sosyal people in office and yet his car smells like dilis didn't affect him).
(who am i kidding, i tried eating chicharon with suka while driving in a very bumpy road!)

Well,clean or no clean, as long as it brings me to my destination, it's ok for me =D.

2 comments:

escape said...

hahaha... yes i think it's quite normal for a busy person not to have his car as clean as possible. but for the many times that i had the chance to rode with you, it was clean.

UtakMunggo said...

eto na. eto na nga.

eto na nga ang magpapatunay na minsan sa buhay ko'y naging lalaki ako. hehe

yung volks ko kasi nung college, ang laman ay extra t-shirts, yung jesus sandals (birkenstock ba yun chemes), pabango sa kili kili at pabango sa leeg (wag kang magulo at magusisa kung para saan yung pabango sa leeg. hehe), at mga supot ng jollibee!!! weehee!!