Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Rush!

OK, it's official, i'm in a state of panic. Christmas panic that is. With 6 days to go before Christmas I haven't bought gifts yet to friends and family. Well thank God i got into my sense to purchase the gifts for inaanak, but for friends i haven't yet! And today Friday, gifts starting to arrive at my desk, coming from officemates.

Me-feeling-guilty-right-now-for-not-giving-them-gifts.

Buti nalang i was dragged last night to go to Ruins in BF homes eventhough i was v.v.v. sleepy and tired (just got out of the gym and misa de gallo at Ayala Alabang) coz there I found a lot of gift items ideas na puede ipamudmod sa mga friends. Great!

But, since today is Friday and I want to spend my night with family and Saturday is Tuloy day and Sunday will be in Central Luzon with friends and Monday-Tuesday will be a cramming/filling/expediting/technical evaluation submission/cleaning time for me plus misa de gallo every 8 or 9 pm @ a church where i'm most near, mukhang it's impossible to buy gifts for my friends! =(

Tsk tsk tsk...talk about time management. Ironic coz I knew multi-tasking and project time management is my thing but for personal time management, bagsak pala ako!

Oh well, andyan naman si Sister. Will ask her to buy me gifts nalang...

3 comments:

Rio said...

relax theo...tumatanggap naman ako ng cash, e..lols

escape said...

lagot ka kay doc.

Theonoski said...

wahahaha..in kind nalang doc rio gift ko sayo..mamasko din tayo kay the dong =D.