Thursday, August 14, 2008

Almost there....

Yey! I'm nearly finish to my work, and eventually i can submit this by tomorrow morning. I just hope my boss would not asked me to submit it in detailed or else "tatadyakan ko sha with my white shoes" (thanks shane for this phrase hahahaha). I just hope this document of mine is acceptable to them (they should be!) or else I have to do cramming na naman just to finish the job. Nek nek nila no! =P

Oh well, i think it's another dull weekend for me, but at least i have an accomplishment for this week. Galing ko talaga!

*palakpakan naman dyan!*

Will do the writing for my interview with Sir On this weekend. Ay, will attend pala the Bilibid gig din with Lingkod this Sunday (i almost forgot na yun ah!). And the sale in Festival Mall and ATC over the weekend makes me feel excited. Sa wakas I can now buy slacks at reasonable price, hahahaha!

*happy grin here*

No comments: