Sunday, August 12, 2012

When Animals strike back (still in Nami Island!)


Remember what I told you on my last post re: makukulit na mga bagets? Well, this is where I found them when we're in Nami Island.

While I was taking pictures on the cute ostriches, some are inside the wooden fence while others are jus sitting outside, a bunch of noisy and rowdy kids arrived. 


These ostriches are outside the fence, sitting lazily and playing deadma sa mga tourist. Ang cute no?


But the kids keep on taunting the ostriches, even throwing stuff and shouting at the poor birds. It was pretty annoying though that's why I left. Also I'm afraid that the ostriches might fight back. The last thing I want to do is spend a time in a hospital on my vacation! 


Five minutes after I left and while I'm taking pictures at the cute squirrels i heard loud cries and shouts. Turns out the ostriches attack the kids. Waaaa! Then the pandemonium erupts! Since I'm out of the sight range from the ostriches deadma nalang hehehe.


Anyhu, besides the ostriches there are bunch of ducks in Nami Island. Cute ducks that is. And they're adorable! And safe to touch ahahaha!


But the main star of the day is the playful Squirrels! Pardon me for my ignorance pero it's the first time i saw such creature. And they are so cute and kulit! And patay-gutom! LoL!


Patay gutom in the sense that they will come to you unless you have food! Here is a girl who tried to fed the hungry squirrel but unfortunately it doesn't like bread. And the reason why he goes to me (and my bag) is because he smells my cookies pala! Waaaaa!



Another interesting sights in Nami island is the display of traditional/ paleolithic inspired house which is made of thick hay. I bet bawal magluto sa loob dito or else abo ang ending ng haus nio. =P









One of the famous sights in Nami Island is the snow couple made from "Endless Love". Again (disclaimer) I didn't know the whole story bakit sila gumawa ng snow dolls pero I think they are cute. Hehehe.


Many love struck tourist writes their name on the table. Unfortunately I did wrote mine as well. hahahaha. Now I'm very eager to go back to that place to erased what i've written. LoL!


If by any chance, you fall in love and fall out of love, remember it's not the end of the world. Just move on and learn from that lesson. It's better than sulking and clinging for it.


No comments: