Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Week

Two great things happened to me this past week. First was my nomination to be a instructor to the young Engineers here in Saudi to teach Material Engineering. It was such an honor to be nominated by our Deparment Manager (who is a japanese). And when i submitted my training manual to our technical adviser (who is a Jap as well) both he and our Department Manager like the presentation. It was like a seal of approval to my job/pat in the back which I really need these past few days after my colleagues just stab me in the back (which is very very depressing and sad). This training is like a slap to their face coz the bosses choose me over them =P.

Sweet revenge.

*********************************************************************************
Another good thing that happened was when our Manager designated me to handle one activity which my stabber-at-the-back boss was to give to his preferred engineer. Our manager think I can handle this activity more accurately than the other engineer.

And my boss was like: *facepalm*

*********************************************************************************
Im totally hooked with anything that is related to Vampires, werewolves, teen angst. hahaha! I love watching Vampire Diaries, Glee, One tree Hill (thanks to Floro who keep insisting me to watch that show) and I just finished watching Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. I must admit Vampire Diaries is much better than the Twilight Saga and Glee's episodes are getting better and better every week (except for re-runs). Now the question is: if given a chance what would I choose: To be a vampire or werewolves. Sure the vampires are snappy dresser but having an immortal life seems kinda boring while to become a werewolves you must have 6-pack abs

(and it made me think what's with the no-shirt-abs-showing-denim shorts-hiking shoes get up?i dont get it?!)

*********************************************************************************
Oh, pre-winter season started a couple of weeks ago.Goodbye to humidity and hello cool breeze and clouds. What I love most about winter season are the flowers bloom in every corner, the migratory birds starts to arrive and as early as 5pm it's completely dark outside. And speaking of flowers, what I love most about this place is that every season (winter and summer) they always change flowers in parks, center islands, etc. I think they have specific flower for each season.

Cool noh?

*********************************************************************************
It's hajj holiday again next week. It will give me more time to write (coz we don't have overtime huhuhu) and play with my Wii. Last year we where in bahrain for the hajj holiday (but we've planned to go to Syria and Jordan but visa problem gets int he way) and this year Me and orlan was planning to go to Egypt but I never heard from him since the Eid holidays and budget constraints is a MAJOR hindrance! Hahaha. Now i'll just eat, sleep, play wii, blog, watch movies, gym this one week holiday.

1 comment:

Oman said...

congratulations bro. success is the best revenge :)