Hwoh! Exactly one week from now and I will bid adieu, sayonara, khodafes and goodbye to my beloved Saudi Arabia. I've only lived here for one and a half year but suprisingly I already adapt to the way of life here in KSA. So, now that I'm leaving for good (though I hope I would be assigned here again, like in construction site in Rabigh or Manifa jejeje) I will be listing up starting today some of the places and things that I would be missing about this place:
1). Swimming at Al-Baher beach Resort
1). Swimming at Al-Baher beach Resort
We're blessed that we are working here in Al-Khobar, which is 20 minutes away from the Persian Gulf. And during summer our group always go to this resort to relax and have some bonding time. The place is perfect because it has swimming pools and you hvae access in the beach> With entrance fee of 50SR (roughly 700 Php) this is a bargain. The place offers jetski, boating, videoke and catering for large group of visitors. They have rooms to rent but it's quite pricey.
I had lots of fond memories of this place and Im sure the other guys can say the same thing.
Best time to go there : Summer months of July-September, 6:00 PM- 5:00 AM
What to do there: Swim (of course!), jetski, fishing @ Jetty area, rent a boat
2). Easy access to Kingdom of Bahrain
Al-Khobar is located on the Easter region of Saudi Arabia and it's only an hour drive to Bahrain. Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are connected by a King Fahd Causeway bridge which makes the travel to this tiny Kingdom (but utterly beautiful and fun) a breeze. During Eid holidays most of Pinoys who have disposable income go to this country and have their vacation and access those things that are not available in Saudi Arabia. We we're supposed to go back ther last Eid-Al-Adha holidays but due to time constraint and some miscommunication we did not push throught he trip (same thing happened to the egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan trip...so frustrating!!). Anyhow the trip last year was a blast! Had so much time i forgot that we're living in a Middle east country.
Best time to go there: Pratically every month of the year, specially if there's a sale season! But most of the parties happens during Eid holidays.
What to do there: Visit Arad fort, party at bars in downtown Manama, Visit the futuristic and artistic buildings in Manama, Buy at Manama Souk, and many more.
Thank you Bahrain for the wonderful time I've been there.
One of the largest mosque in the world: The Al-Fateh Mosque
More to follow on this tribute to my host country.....
(links are all provided by wikipedia)
2 comments:
ang ganda nmn nung beach.kakamiss nga yun kung ganon nmn kaganda.,i love the pool shot.,
see you in a week., ingats
wow., ganda nmn ng beach., kakamiss nga yan kung ganon nmn kaganda., and i love the pool shot.,
see you in a week., :) ingats
Post a Comment