Sunday, March 21, 2010

What keeps me busy..

Aside from my hectic 7am-7pm work @ the office, I did give myself some much rewarded R & R every weekend. Besides swimming @ the beach (which will be done again this coming weekend) one way to relax is to raid the malls here in Al-Khobar and Dharan. Actually just doing some window shopping is kinda relaxing. Though sometimes it can be very tempting to buy especially when its on sale, just like this slender lamp from IKEA..

IKEA slender lamp

I keep on baggering my friend Charlie and Richard to go to SACO mall so i can buy those huge clothes hangeran, and after many cancelled trip we finally made it and i was very happy when we set foot on that store.
Before

After
You've probably think im a domesticated-kind-of-guy, nah, wish i could. I'm not good at designing homes nor pick the right duvet or punda for my pillows. And that's why i thank god i have friends who has a keen eye on this kind of things. Hahaha. User friendly!!

Another stash from IKEA

Another thing that keeps me busy this past few weeks is my collection of padala to Pinas. I've planned to send this things wayback January but unfortunately, due to unforseen events and gastos, only now I did manage to almost complete my balikbayan box to Pinas. Another trip this weekend and im done.

Tefal for Mom, her favorite brand

Almost full

All boxed up!

Oh, i did manage to buy myself a new phone coz the old one will be shipped together with the padala sa Pinas. Was very happy to buy this phone and special thanks to Chris for joining me in my phone-hunting @ King Khalid street.

Let's do the BBM!!

And finally, what keeps me insane this past few weeks was the pestering cockroaches inmy room. Gah, there's cockroach everywhere! Form kitchen sink to bathroom to my bed and even under the refrigerator. I did one very stupid thing last week though, i sprayed my room with baygon (i consumed 3 cans in one night) but it was nightime already, shempre i was tired so after 30 minutes i slept. Come morning time i felt horrible.

In short nasinghot ko ata lahat ng baygon sa kwarto.

Not a good idea noh?

And guess what, not all of them are killed.I didn't annihilate the entire cockroache population yet. Di bale, there's a second batch (but will definitely not on a weekday night).



My frenemy..baygon

Oh well, that's how i spend my days here in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, slightly boring pero im fine with it. Aba, till Decemeber pako dito so I should enjoy life here in the Kingdom. Diba?

4 comments:

escape said...

ang dami na naman ng iuuwi mo. hehehe... basta ingat lang sa mga byahe sanay ka naman na diyan.

Theonoski said...

Haha oo nga bro,dami na naman iuuwi sa pamilya nito hehe.

Oman said...

ang ganda ng lamp bro. ang sexy.

Theonoski said...

sexy nga bro lawstude =D. mura lang sha actually hehehe