Wow! It's been a year since I started my blog. And what a year that was. After returning from a 2 year work stint at Iran I found myself alone, sad and a little bit of angry on whats happening on my life. Thank God I found a very very good friend who introduced me to the wonderful world of volunteering. Then while im enjoying my stay at Tuloy sa Don bosco another good friend led me to LIngkod ng Panginoon. And yes, as the other would say, the rest is history.
Now, 1 year after, Im more mature, more christ centered, gained a lots of friends, offered my undying service to those who are in need, and most of all I found out again that it's ok to have a best friend
.
Many thanks to all my co-bloggers (you know who you are!) and I hope you'll continue to read my blog eventhough much of the talks here are non-sense. I promise there will be another good set of stories once I set my foot to the arabia peninsula this week.
i know you like reading my blog,
theonoski
3 comments:
congratulations! ang bilis ng panahon. at lapit na rin ng alis mo.
Belated happy birthday sa blog mo!!!
Congratulations Theo and nice to have known you. Keep blogging and we will keep on reading.
Post a Comment