It's been almost 4 years since I last cooked my own adobo meal, thanks to my nanay who cook it perfectly, i have no reason to cook this cuisine naman. But now, since I have to cook my own meal here at Saudi, i have no other choice bu to cook my own fod. And the easiest food there is: Chicken Adobo!
After office, i immediately went home, nad excitedly prepare the things for my cooking activity. Nyak! When i check the chicken at the freezer it was solid frozen (duh!). Here's what it looks like as a frozen chicken.
Oh well, since its still frozen, I prepare the other ingredients like soy sauce, vinegar, laurel, pepper.
(mantika is not included in the ingredients ha!)
After 20 minutes, dyaran! It's malambot na!
(Are you ready??)
(Chop-Chop chicken)
And since i've mentioned earlier that its been a long time since i've cooked my adobo, what I did was I just mixed all the ingredients plus the chicken in a deep fryin pan (i dont have any choice!!!), without thinking how much is the soy sauce to put nor how many laurel leaves to be put in, Bahala na si batman what happen!
(Halo-Halo together!)
(Ayan sizzling Adobo na!)
And since it takes a while to cook adobo, i decide to clean my room muna.
(Kitchen is now clean, while the adobo is cooking)
(Hallway is free of dirt as well)
(Banyo is squeaky clean as well)
(Bedroom looks untidy pa)
(Always connected to the outside world =D.)
(Never gonna be hungry again!)
After 30 minutes of cooking and cleaning my room, finally the adobo finaly has come into reality. With matching Thai milagrosa rice and an apple I had my delicious dinner in my newly cleaned room. The verdict:
PUEDE NA MAG-ASAWA!
Why not?!
2 comments:
more recipes theo..makikikopya lang ako ng luto mo.hehehe
ang ganda ng accomodation mo=D
ayii! nag iisip ng mag asawa si theo=D.imbitahan mo kami ha..hehe
hahaha.sure sure.may nakaline-up nako na recipe for the whole month.goodluck nalang sakin kung magiging edible sha hehehe.
sana nga makapag-asawa na hehehe.
Post a Comment