Monday, February 9, 2009

HBD

Everytime my birthday comes, I always make it a point to celebrate it, no matter how big or small the celebration is and it’s always been memorable as far as I can remember. In 2005 I had my celebration at Max’s ATC with my officemates where I discovered my love for bottomless iced tea and also I was upstage by my drama queen secretary because she’s fighting with her boyfriend then (who is a good friend of mine actually) and keep on crying and shouting over the phone and us ended up consoling her about the situation. In 2006 I celebrate my birthday in Dubai; luckily my entry visa to Iran was about to expired before my birthday so I have to be thrown away in the dessert emirates of Dubai to get a work visa. I had so much fun in Dubai, even though I’m alone, because I had the chance to travel in another country for free! 2007 was memorable in the sense that I’ve rented the videoke room in the camp (which is supposedly for exclusive use of Japanese and Korean expats only, heck I’m an expat as well, Filipino expat that is!) and surprisingly my guest we’re top Japanese officials of our company. This is the highest point of me being sipsip to my boss, Hehehehe. Everyone had a great time and I must say starting from that day many Filipinos, Japanese and Koreans started to rent the place for their birthday. Pauso talaga. In 2008 it was a subdued celebration since everyone is in “Uwian” mode already. Though it was memorable because I got a chance to celebrate it with the people I trust namely Jasper, my bestfriend officemate, Vice, my friend-now-tomorrow-enemy-but-still-friend and Charlie my yosi-friend officemate. And now 2009 has been a very memorable one, first because I got a chance to celebrate it as a new man, A man of God that is, and two, I get a chance to celebrate it with the people I love and treasured the most (i.e. Lingkod-Alabang and my close officemates here at the office). And before I forgot, let me first say thank you to those who greet me;

Thru text:
Jen,orlan,Melissa,rosa,jasper my officemate,Kenny my college tropa,cousin Sherwin, melai my partner officemate, madel, gladis, ging, elson, cousin Sheila, ate gracey, myx, irma, dom, rosewyn, anto, enzo, lestie, atty. Oman, rash, marvin, cris, mitch, jp, josie, ate orange, lyra from lingkod-greenhills,

Thru phonecall:
Marla, sheena

Thru email:
Trinie, Mam olive, ka rene, lulay, rose, ryan, yezza, abet, jane, kuya mike, al, archie, totitz, tom, Donnie, and Charlie and nomer all who sent their greetings all the way from Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia.

Thru Facebook, Friendster,Blog at Multiply:
Mia, may, francis, luke, Erica, ariel, darleth, Violet, Doc Rio, Blogusvox.

At sa mga nakalimutan ko, thank you ver much talaga!!!

Thank you all and may God continue to bless us always!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 2006 celebration was colorful!

Theonoski said...

yes it was!all expense paid trip to dubai. galing! hehehe