Earlier, me and my officemates decided to have our lunch at Alabang Town Center for a change, turns out my lunch would turn out to be a little disappointing. Disappointing because i thought that their drinks is included already in their meal because when the crew told me what drink should I have I immediately choose Pepsi (you can only choose pepsi and iced tea in their store, heck, i dont even like Pepsi) but to my suprise when I will pay my bill at the cashier the teller told me that my Pepsi is a separate bill from my food.
Huwaaattt!!?!?! I blurted out to the teller. Then after a mini debate I surrendered the fact that yes it is a separate bill. And when I asked how much is my Pepsi she said "it's 39 pesos po, in can kasi".
I almost fainted after she said that.
If I add 3 pesos I can have 2 bottle of Fit and Right already.
If I add 5 pesos I can have a 16oz Buko Mango shake at Buko Zone in ATC.
If I add 781 pesos I can have a Swedish massage in The Spa.
If I add 1711 pesosI can buy a new earphone for my i-pod.
If I add 18523 pesos I can pay my car insurance for that.
Lesson learned: Will never eat again at your store =P.
On a happier note, when we're on our way to the parking area I think I saw Margarita Fores in Figaro. Im not a food lover/critic or anything related to food per se but I think she does a magnificent job at her resto. I've never been to her resto but I read a lot of good reviews about it and my friend Charlie told me to check out her resto here in Alabang Town Center.
So Ms. Fores, if you're reading my post (wish upon a star) i'd like to ask this question that keep on bothering me and being used as a debate topic with my friends. The question is...
How do you correctly pronounce CIBO?
Si-Bo?
Tsi-Bo
Ki-Bo?
Shi-Bo?
Nagtatanong lang naman.
Will try to visit your resto soon. =D.
1 comment:
Bakit ang mahal ng soda in can dyan? Dito, its like P12.00 lang if converted to peso.
Naguyo ka tsong! Suli bayad!
Post a Comment