Monday, July 4, 2011

China Travel Diary 1: How Mr Mild Mannered got his groove back to travel

Dear China,

Thank you for giving me a excellent vacation last weekend. I was totally amazed on how everything in China is "BIG". I've never been this excited since I visited Persepolis a couple of years ago. After spending some grueling time at the office, a much needed break is really a-must. I'll do travel more and experience more while time still permits, and while the passion is still burning. Strike while the iron is still hot, as they say.


By this experience i'll share with my readers how awesome your country is. Please do welcome me again if time and schedule permits (preferably winter).




From Philippines with love,
Theonoski

2 comments:

escape said...

bilis ah. hahaha... aabangan namin tong mga susunod na post.

kailangan ko din mga tips mo.

Theonoski said...

haha.excited mag blog ulet dom! will post travel stories soon!

punta tayo sa february 2012 sa beijing.i heard maganda daw pag winter dun =D