Monday, August 10, 2009

God's plan is always the best plan

I don't feel like working today.

No, it's not that i'm a lazy employee, it's just that my body clock seems not yet adjusted here in KSA.
My mind and body is in working mode but my heart is in reflection/worshipping mode coz it's Sunday!

Well since worshipping God by the sacrament of holy mass or even a simple prayer is as impossible as having Jake Cuenca getting an acting awards for best actor, i'll just share with you a little story about hope, trust, and leaving everything to god. For God's plan is always the best plan. I hope You'll get encourage by it =D.

When i graduated from college, my mindset was that i'll end up working after 2 months maximum. So i planned everything for my future, what to do with the salary i'll be getting, what to buy, how to spend, etc. Everything seems perfect and all i need now is the JOB itself. 1 month has passed, 2 months, then 5 months no company was accepting me. So okay i think there's some kind of a problem here, I consulted my sister why does this thing happen to me,and she said "Magtyaga ka lang mag-applly, malay mo you'll end up in a good company". Then one year has passed, i end up very depressed for not having a job. Then one day while I was praying I asked the Lord "Lord, ang daya naman, i've bee faithful to you all my life, this simple request I asked you hindi mo pa ibigay. When will you ever hear my prayer?". But no reply came from him. Another 3 months has passed, i believe it was Christmas time 2003 when I attend a mass in Baclaran, the priest sermon was about how God is responding on your prayer. He told us that God answer our prayer in three ways, "Yes", "No" and "Wait". Yes is the answer to your prayer if you deserved it. No if its not for you, and "Wait" if it's not yet the right time. I have a realization by then that maybe God's answer to my prayer is "Wait" (pampalakas ng loob hehehe). And surely come January 2004 i got 3 calls from 3 different companies, the 2 company asking for final interview and the third one is just a preliminary interview. The first company was in Laguna technopark, the second one is in Malabon Powerplant, and the third is in Madrigal Bussiness Park in Alabang. I was so happy about it but the problem was the final interview is on the same day and time! The night before the interview day I prayed to God to lead me to where I think he'll want me to work, "bahala kana lord, lead the way" . And surely the next day, my aunt and uncle who was at our house that time asked me if i want to ride with them to Alabang. Without any thinking I rode their car and attend the preliminary interview in Alabang. I said again to Lord, "there goes my two other sure-ball work, I just hope this one is the best one", and surely the next day I received a confirmation about my employment in JGC. The Lord's plan was for me not to get work for a long time so that I'll strengthen my faith to him, which was hitting a all time low on 2002. His plan was to seek his righteuosness and leave everything to him.

Second experince was last year when I arrived from overseas as a broken man. Again God made his most wonderful plan for me. You see when I learned that they are needing a Engineer in our KSA office i immediately offered myself for the job. The managers promised me for this job but come April 2008 they told me that the vacancy has been filled. Then May 2008 came and i've met an officemate in a most unusual moment which turns out my turning point in life. After we've talked and share her experience I decided to join her on volunteering work in Tuloy sa Don Bosco. And here in Tuloy another turning point in my life happened when i met Ate Rosa who introduced me to Lingkod. This two turning point leads me from a broken man to a servant person. The experience on both Tuloy and LIngkod made me a better person again, same feeling that i've felt on 2004. You see it was God's plan for me not to go abroad on April 2008 because he has other plans for me, a much much better plan for me actually. If i did go to KSA on that time surely i've missed many many wonderful events that until now i still cherished remembering. And after a year I was assigned here in KSA, a better, more spiritual enriched, and full of love person =D.

For you guys out there whose reading my blog (ilan lang naman kayo hehehe), i share my insight about God's plan. Yes sometimes our desired plans never happens, sometimes it even leads us to heartbreaks, sometimes nadadapa tayo, it leaves us broken, but after suffering all of this heartbreaks makes us heart more stronger, natututo tayong tumayo mula sa pagkakadapa, we became whole and most of all we learn from this experience for us to become a better person.

OK. balik trabaho na! ;D.

Yun lang po at maraming salamat!

=D.

6 comments:

Rio said...

" God's plan is always the best plan"

-- i agree.=D

salamat sa pag share ng story mo theo.
minsan talaga ni tetest lang siguro ni God ang trust at patience natin.aamin ako na minsan e inip na inip na ako sa kakaantay ng mga pinagdadasal ko sa kanya pero siguro di pa nga panahon para ibigay nya sa akin..

Theonoski said...

hi doc rio!yes, relaks ka lang, malay mo ang sagot pala ni God sa pinagdadasal mo eh "WAIT". :D

im planning to post some blogs about al-khobar and saudi life.maybe sa ramadan gagawin ko un hehehe.keep on reading my blog ha!

Anonymous said...

ramadan na bukra!! yehey!!
cge, antayin ko ang mga posts mo.
tamad na kasi akong magsulat sa blog kaya nakikibasa at nakiki comment nalang ako..

"keep on reading my blog ha!'
>> maasahan mo ako dito=D

-rio

"ermi" said...

I love and enjoy reading your blogs. It's a way of sharing. :-)

AJ said...

"may you continue to submit your plan, accng to gods more perfect plan".. this is a good share that we can all relate, and learn from..

...more of this.

nangapitbahay po mula kay sandbox..hanggang sa muli...

Theonoski said...

maraming salamt aj at napadaan ka sa munti kong blog.i hope na-inspire kita sa mga blogs ko.

keep the faith burning!

godbless

p.s.
will visit ur blog soon din =D.