Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy week that was!

My life just get even more exciting after easter.

Easter Monday, was as dull as ever. Techincal Training in the morning then Specialization training in the afternoon.

Easter Tuesday was the day i receive the info that I'll be going to KSA to supervise (ahem!) the material engineering group.

Yey! I said to myself. Finally after 1 year it's finally come to realization. So much happy that i've invited a friend to meet me at Makati to celebrate (eating in Pao Chin is our way of celebration).
Easter Wednesday, still training day at the office. When i went to the gym to attend hip-hop class i was informed that there will be no class on that day to give way to indian/bollywood inspired dance.


Hmmm..sounds interesting. I decided to give it a try.

After20 minutes of being late, the girls finally starts preparing for the class. But when the other girl starts fixing her belly dance outfit with many burloloy na kumakalansing i've panicked and run out of the room! I dont wanna seen belly dancing in front of the camera (yes they have camera because it was sponsored by Women's health magazine), not in my dreams, and my AGL might kill me =D.

Easter Thursday, conflict of schedule with other friends in outreach program made me go to Makati last minute to attend a meeting and not attend the movie review in Tuloy. In fairness to me I always arrived early in my duties now hehehe. Meeting last till 11:30pm, sleepy and hungry after the closing prayer i immediately tok off and headed home.

Easter Friday was the most memorable one. I received a confirmation from my boss that i'll begoing to KSA and anytime soon i'll have to prepare my documents. Yey! After office hours, i arrived in the parking lot of Gold's gym in Alabang, and notice something was incorrect. There we're a bus parked in that area (where normally cars, SUV usually stays), and a lot of cars we're there (to think it's Friday, the parking should be spacious). And upon entrance to the Gym lo and behold, a shooting of Ai-Ai and Sharon's movie was underway and they we're filming right inside the Men's locker room. Luckily the director still allow us gym goers to stay in the locker room and change our clothes (well of course in the cubicle and not in the common area, dami kayang gays dun!) and even watched when the're shooting the movie. After gym I immediately proceed to our PM. The laptop that i've bring didnt read the powerpoint presentation of my friend, then after we made some adjustments the projector this time didn't work properly. Talk about malas.

Then after the PM we proceed to a fastfood in madrigal and after I attend a little meeting with a group of friends I decided to go home and guess what i've found out in my car....

MY SPARE TIRE WAS STOLEN!!!!

Panicked at first, I immediately checked the vicinity since it's only an hour that i've parked there. But alas there were no people around that i can claim as suspects.

Sad and disappointed with the fastfood security i went home.

Easter Saturday, father found out that it was stolen and instruct me to report it to the police. My stupid reply was "wala naman magagawa pulis, nanakaw na eh". And he even asked me to report it to the insurance agent in which i reply "di sakop yan ng insurance, gulong lang yan eh"

Stupid answers, now I just finished talking to the insurance agent and she assure me that stolen spare tires are covered by insurance.

Tomorrow ill prepare the documents and hopefully by Friday I can get my brand new tire =D.

oh btw, saturday i went to bilibid to do outreach then to a friends house to help her clean for a party then to videoke till late at night.

sunday was a whole day event in makati (we dance again for the second time in front of many people) and a stroll in market2x.

Talk about a hectic week

3 comments:

escape said...

nanakawan ka pala ng gulong? naku dapat maglagay ka na ng lock. yung kapatid ko may lock na yung spare tire nya. hirap na. buti na lang covered ng insurance.

Admin said...

Pareparehas lang tayong busy ngayon...

Hehe :)

Ako nga toxic pa!

Theonoski said...

may lock na sha dong with chains pa! matindi lng tlaga yung mga tumira nung spare tire.hay buhay =(.

@richard, yeah toxic din sa work..kakatamad pa magwork pag umuulang =D.