IT'S MY LIFE.GET YOUR OWN.
Lets adventure! Nice :) Nakarating ka na diyan!
yihaa! panalo to. more more more middle east photos.
hi dong, lionheart,thanks for the comment!there's more to come, watch out for it =D.
Hello Theo,Not sure if you're the Theo I have met in Capones. (Maliit Pics eh, di ko makita hehehe). But your trip to Iran is surely interesting. I'll be back here for sure.
hi lawstude, yep it's the same theo you've met and shared the tent in capones hehehe.
abangan ko talaga yan kasi konti lang yung nakapost sa friendster mo.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lets adventure!
Nice :) Nakarating ka na diyan!
yihaa! panalo to. more more more middle east photos.
hi dong, lionheart,
thanks for the comment!
there's more to come, watch out for it =D.
Hello Theo,
Not sure if you're the Theo I have met in Capones. (Maliit Pics eh, di ko makita hehehe). But your trip to Iran is surely interesting. I'll be back here for sure.
hi lawstude, yep it's the same theo you've met and shared the tent in capones hehehe.
abangan ko talaga yan kasi konti lang yung nakapost sa friendster mo.
Post a Comment