Hi everyone! I'm back! For those who miss me during the holiday and concerned why I'd didn't post anything during the two week Christmas vacation, here's the reasons why....
1. I enjoy and treasured my 2 weeks vacation. After 3 years slavery to the corporate world and construction industry this is the first time that i really had a vacation. Yep, I did had a 1 or 2 days (3 days max) vacation but a two week vacation is like heaven sent, or should i say Gloria sent.
2. I play babysitter to my niece. It's hard but it's worth it. Sort like practice for me in the near future.
3. Helping out, giving advices and offer prayers to friends in need. Diba there's a saying "A friend in need is a friend indeed".
4. A long chat with my sisters. I missed chatting up with my sisters, specially my soon-to-be-abogada sister. It's really funny to talk to them coz we just talk anything, from showbiz (tim yap and regine velasquez our favorite topic) to law to personal life.
5. HBO.Jack TV.CNN.Travel and Living.MTV.Channel V.Nick.Enuf said.
6. Doing household chores.
7. Meeting up old friends. Did succesfully meet up with my college buddies and went off to Tagaytay for the much needed kwentuhan at kainan. Then high school friends invite me for a christmas party/mini reunion with them. Sad but i didn't make it coz I was in Cabanatuan with some friends, but I promised I'll be there in their next mini reuninon. Then hooked up again with my old college pal who is a very good friend of mine.
8. Gimmiks! Enuf said ulit. =D.
9. Prayer time 0:D.
10. Reading blogs. Im still connected with the blogosphere during the holidays but really very lazy to post one. It's hard to miss the entries of Doc Rio, The dOng, Blogusvox, The professional heckler and Ate Mungs.
New year, New Hope, New Activities, New Plans.
For 2009, whatever you have on your sleeve, i have one thing to say.....LET'S GET IT ON!
Happy New Year to All!!!
2 comments:
huwaw..ang haba nga ng bakasyon...kakainggit kasi kayo lang nakaranas ng mahabang bakasyon..wala akong ganyang kahabang bakasyon...huhuhu..
"It's hard to miss the entries of Doc Rio, The dOng, Blogusvox, The professional heckler and Ate Mungs."
- ahihi..napangiti naman ako dun..pinagtyatyagaan mo palang basahin ang walang kwentang blog ko..
theo,pwede bang mag request? pwede bangidamay mo ako sa mga ipinagdadasal mo?? salamat..
happy new year, theo
nakuha mo na ba sa bangko yung 1 million dollars na pinadala ko?? lols
hi doc, sure puedeng puede kita idamay sa prayers ko kay papa god, kaw pa. and yeah nareceive ko yung pinadala mo sa bangko, tenchu ha! hintayin ko nlng yung british pound na ipapadala ni ate mungs!
Post a Comment