In less than 40 hours i'll be in Baguio na for the RLTC. I'm really excited about this RLTC thing for i know i'll have a very good time discovering God and his wonders for me. Plus the fact that i'll be going to BAGUIO for the first time!
Yay!
Screw the Young Professional (a.k.a. yuppy) image. I'll run around Baguio like a 5 year old kid in a playground. (of course the rltc parin ang top priority activity ko sa baguio, hehehehe).
Excited? Yes!
Atat? Super!
Tapos mo naba trabaho mo sa office? Malapit na!
3 comments:
What's RLTC stands for? Sorry, it's been ages since my last "communication" with God. So I'm not in the know what's the latest in spiritual enlightenment.
yihaa! go go theo! go go baguio!
@ blogusvox
RLTC stands for Regional Leaders Training Conference ng community that i've been to. We'll be having seminars, talks, worship, etc. on this seminar,are and it aim to equip our leaders in different areas of our Christian life. I hope and pray that you re-connect again with God eventhough your in Saudi =D.
@ the dong
sayang sana kasama ka para mapasyal moko sa baguio!
Post a Comment