It was supposed to be a duo adventure trip together with Floro to celebrate his admission to second year in the seminary but unfortunately we didn't got enough requirements for him to get a visa. The duo adventure suddenly becomes a solo adventure.
Was I afraid? Of course not.
Will it be boring? I hope not.
What the hell are you going to do there? Vacation, duh!
When they released the visa on Easter Tuesday I was ecstatic, then I panicked. I don't have any itinerary, hotel and tons of work magically appear on my table. How now brown cow?
Thanks God for Trip advisor i found accommodation in Busan (Toyoko Inn) and in Seoul (Ann guesthouse) and upon reading Kris and BErnal's blog about their trip to Seoul with complete itinerary and rendering overtime for one whole week to complete all the important works in the office, everything just fall into place. Yehey!
And the people here in Busan is so nice! They are very accommodating to foreigners and tourist like me. Im lucky to meet many wonderful Koreans along the trip.
Thank you Lord!
Now in KTX bound to Seoul from Busan (as of this writing) I must say I did enjoyed my vacation in Busan. Let's see what's Seoul is in-store for us.
But first, the Busan adventure muna! Join me in the succeeding blog post as I narrate and share pictures of my super wonderful adventure in Dynamic Busan!
(p.s. eventhough i posted it today sunday, i made this writing while i was in KTX last monday. wala lang =P )

2 comments:
Kakagaling ko lang sa Korea din pero three days lang ako (Seoul and Pyeongtaek). Gusto ko bumalik para i-explore ibang parts! Aabangan ko to dear :D
ang saya sa korea noh? balik ulit tayo!!
Post a Comment